Peer Reviewed Journal Publications ( papers shall be downloaded only for one-time personal use)
- Ghosh, S. and Li, X. (Forthcoming). “A Real Options Valuation Model for a Phased Migration to Service-Oriented Architecture,” Information Systems Research.
- Lai, F., Li, X., and Lai, V. (Forthcoming). Transaction-Specific Investments, Relational Norms and ERP Customer
Satisfaction: A Mediation Analysis. Decision Sciences.
- Han, C., Porterfield, T., and Li, X. (2012). “Impact of Industry Competition on Contract Manufacturing: An Empirical Study of U.S. Manufacturers.” International Journal of Production Economics.
- Li, X. and Ghosh, S. (2012). “Power-Dependence and Reseller Influence on SMEs’ Continued Use of Online Direct Sales Channels: An Empirical Study,” Journal of Organizational Computing and Electronic Commerce, 22, 87-106.
- Li, X. (2012), “R&D Intensity and Productivity of Exporting SMEs: Empirical Evidence from China,” International Journal of Learning and Intellectual Capital, 9(1/2), 86-96.
- Han, C., Hsieh, C., Lai F., and Li, X. (2011) “Information Technology Investment and Manufacturing Worker Productivity,” Journal of Computer Information Systems, 52(2), 51-60.
- Li, X., Troutt, M., Brandyberry, A., and Wang, T. (2011). “Decision Factors for the Adoption and Continued Use of Online Direct Sales Channels among SMEs,” Journal of the Association for Information Systems, 12 (1), 1-31. PDF.
- Kuruvilla, A., Alexander, S., and Li, X. (2011). A model to study the Cascading Effects of Diversion among hospitals – International Journal of Information Systems in the Service Sector.
- Li, X. (2010).“Coping with Manufacturers’ Dilemma in the E-commerce Era: A Relational Model and a Strategic Framework,” International Journal of E-Business Research, 6(4), 52-68. PDF.
- Rondeau, P.J. and Li, X. (2009) “The Impact of a Computer Proficiency Exam on Business Students’ Admission to and Performance in a Higher-Level IT Course,” Journal of Information Systems Education, 20 (4), 477-485. PDF.
- Ghosh, S., Troutt, M.D., Weinroth, J. and Li, X. (2009) “An adoption decision model of emerging capital budgeting methodologies,” International Journal of Operational Research, 5(3), 349–362. PDF.
- Li, X, Troutt, M., and Knapp, D., (2009) “Expatriate Management: An organizing Framework Using Phase and Reliability Theories,” Journal of Global Commerce Research, 1(1), 9-33. PDF.
- Li X., Kuruvilla A. Liu Y., and Ghosh S. (2009). “Revisiting the R&D-Productivity Linkage and Export-Led Growth Hypothesis: An Empirical Study on Exporting Manufacturers in China,” Journal of Current Research in Global Business, 12 (18). PDF.
Peer Reviewed Book Chapter
- Li, X., Yao, D., and Liu, Y. (2010). “Understanding E-Payment Services in Traditionally Cash-Based Economies: The Case of China.” In Lee, I. (ed.). Encyclopedia of E-Business Development and Management in the Global Economy . IGI Global, pp. 514-520. PDF.
- Outstanding Scholarship Award, College of Business and Economics, Towson University, 2012
- DSI Distinguished Paper Award (Innovative Education Track)
Rondeau, P.J. and Li, X. (2009). “The Impact of a Computer Proficiency Exam on Business Students’ Admission to and Performance in a Higher-Level IT Course,” Proceedings of the 40 th DSI Annual Conference, November 14-17, New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Midwest DSI Honorable Mention Award
Li, X. & Ghosh, S. (2006). “Coping with Manufacturing Dilemma in the E-Commerce Era: A Relational Model and a Strategic Framework,” 37 th Annual Meeting of the Midwest DSI, Indianapolis, IN, March 23-25, 2006.
Associate Editor, Journal of Global Commerce Research , June 2010 to present.